Make a Referral Today
If you’re looking to refer your child, patient or client to Natchez Trace Youth Academy, please fill out the secure, confidential form below and a member of the admissions department will reach out to you in a timely manner. Referrals are forwarded directly to the Director of Admissions for in-state or First Nations Referrals, or through the Referring Agency’s Service Advocate for out-of-state referrals. You can also securely fax your referral materials to 931-296-5415. If you have further questions, give us a call at 931-296-1183.
REQUESTED INFORMATION FOR A REFERRAL:
- School records/IEP (if applicable)
- Immunization Records
- Court Orders
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Medical Information
- Social History Information
- Confirmation of Title IV-E Eligibility/Insurance Information
- Psychological/Psychiatric Evaluation
- Permanency Plan/Family Service Plan/Individual Plan
Reach Out for Help
Our admissions staff is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m to 5 p.m. to schedule a no-cost, mental health assessment. Call 931-296-1183 to get started. For questions about our programs, you can also use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.